Sunday, November 14, 2010

Are You Here?

Where do I want to send my wonderful sons?..... they work so extremely hard in whatever they are doing....One works 100% plus for our Case For Freedom and Soccer and Redoing their kitchen. The younger son is working fulltime at home along with going to college to pursue his degree in computers...plus his music.....they are both into music....and then I have to mention their research into history and plans to write a book based on letters of their Great Great Great Grandfather during the Civil War..... and then there is family...all their kids, their babies...their wives.....and us weee parents too... did I say the word AWESOME!!...YES, that is the word... We praise God for our sons.....


But I am here....doing what I do 100% plus! sewing quilting.....but then I LOVE my sons, their wives, my grandables, and then there is my daughter....ok! I will cover her next....did I say the word AWESOME!!....ok! going downunder! sewing..... the lady that KNOWS how to fill up and carry any kind of TOTE!! Quilted Love!! Kari.......Mom to my sons! I heart you!!!! and if I could I would send my sons to this Plymouth Mass seaside!! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ SPLASH!! as I use to close Mama Surf

No comments:

Post a Comment