Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Soul Mates

So many areas of Vermont and New Hampshire have wonderful walking trails. Grandma Moses Schoolhouse did not let us down. We had planned to go up on the trail with Shiloh after seeing the museum. There was an ancient graveyard on the other side of the hill. But, it was raining and foggy when we got done with the Paintings and the FANTASTIC Bennington Museum.
So much history.
In one room there was a fantastic Wasp...it was made in Bennington. You could buy it for $10,000 in many styles. I want to learn more about it. This model is the only one they know of that is left and it was rebuilt by Dodge in Toledo, in the 50's. All he started with was the chasis and from there he had several people work on it, including woodworking men. It was something to behold. Gary looked it over well...but then the man came in to check on us...it was rather strange!! but we had a good time.
On the way back, I ran in to the grocery store and got an apple pie and ice cream with a small candle in cinnamon scent to celebrate! Hamburgers and coleslaw with chips...he is easy peasy to please!!
Our little family of Shiloh and kitties had to inspect the candle and Shi gave him an unprompted hug on his lap! It gave us a laugh!
I am so glad that God chose Gary to be my soulmate for life. He never lets me down. He is a kind and humble man, loves to laugh at a good joke. When he speaks, he has something to say.. He keeps himself in shape mentally and physically for me too. He searches for God and loves his Maker and Son.. He was the most loving father I have ever known, always true and loyal. I am the one most blessed..and I rejoice in his 61 years on earth....my blue-eyed dreamboat!! (now he will be embarrassed, but I mean it!) Quilted LOVE!!! Kari Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment