Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Kiss Me Kiss Me

You know the song don't You...I love it! I got it today for My Gary, cause I am just loving Gary here! We laughed because it is a handy card now for us...we don't sign them...I just buy them, laugh and give it to him...he reads it...then I put it in a conspicuous place so he can "find" it and give it to me...later.....! You do what you gotta do gals!! It works for us...and makes us laugh!!

Favorite places in Brattleboro...some favorite homes I love the colors of!! Such a quaint town....but we are not of these there parts let's say!...Did you know 84% of New Hampshire is trees and the other portion is under water?....Really, that is what they have on posters..hehee
Humor me family! We WIll come home.....someday!! Quilted Hugs!! Kari

No comments:

Post a Comment