Saturday, October 9, 2010

What can you say!!!........!

After being married almost 41 years now I am amazed how much fun Gary and I still have together... his hearts beats and my blood flows in my arteries due to him!! Now, that is LOVE!!!
The telephone posts that ran along the way were from the time when we had telegraph systems to get word to our loved ones. Now, look at us!!
I am not sure if we like finding old churches or barns... love them both....they are both old here!...most barns are connected to the houses in a long affair of buildings...probably due to the harsh winters. Amazing!
a The other day we found a great store called The Vermont Country Store..I was able to get my main man a new baseball hat..Vermont! of course!..... Anyways, we are having fun and ....
Pictures do say it all! Kari

No comments:

Post a Comment