Wednesday, October 27, 2010

The Great Pumpkin

">a>
YELLOW!!!!!!! OPPS!! Needed that ORANGE color one!! Pumpkins are ORANGE!!!!!!!...... so just enjoy the yellow!!!
Pumpkin man oh pumpkin man!! How do I know thee?... or is that Love thee, let me count the ways!!
Color and color and color me more!! It just gets better day after day here!
Work!! My Gary does work too...at a very small hospital up on a hill. Life is good. Going to see friends in Conn tomorrow....and eat at her favorite bistros!! YUM!!!
Great Job kids with the carving!! You guys are awesome! We love you all and miss you tons!!!
70 degrees today, no wind, a little rain, more sun....pretty good for this time of year in Vermont...the pumpkins do seem to be getting darker orange at the roadside markets!! Color color color!!! me ORANGE!!!!!!! Quilted Love...and Candy Corn..... Kari

No comments:

Post a Comment